It is alleged that:
– between January 2008 and April 2010, the accused used her position as the office manager of Leisureworld Caregiving Center – O’Connor Gate to obtain cheques that belonged to Leisureworld, residents and residents’ estates,
– some of the cheques stolen were for rent payment from the residents, estate refund cheques, tax returns and other government cheques,
– the accused then diverted these cheques for her personal gain,
– this scheme collapsed when she was suspended for the original fraud case,
– the accused defrauded Leisureworld of more than $200,000.
Kimberley Pavlovich, 47 of Toronto , has been charged with:
1) two counts of Fraud Over,
2) Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over.
She was scheduled to appear in court at College Park, on Wednedsay, April 27, 2001, room 505, at 10 a.m.
Police believe there may be more victims.