It is alleged that:
– from 2007 to 2011, the woman was employed as an office administrator with a chiropractic office in East York
– over a four-year period, the woman defrauded her employer of approximately $122,000
Becky Goldsmith, 51, of Toronto , has been charged with:
1) two counts of Fraud Over,
2) two counts of Theft Over,
3) Falsification of Books or Documents.
The accused is scheduled to appear in court at College Park, on Thursday, June 9, 2011, room 505, at 2 p.m.
Police believed the suspect was employed at other chiropractic offices in the GTA.
Police believe there may be more victims.