It is alleged that:
– as the officer, in uniform, walked into a bank machine kiosk, the accused was in the process of using a bank machine,
– the man saw the officer and abruptly ended his transaction,
– the officer saw the card, which appeared to be irregular, being used by the man
– after further investigation, the man was arrested.
It is further alleged that:
– the card the accused was using was a points card with banking information encoded on the back stripe.
Amir Pazirandeh, 24, of Markham, is charged with:
1. Attempt Fraud Under,
2. Fraudulently Use Credit Card Data,
3. Fraudulently Possess Credit Card Data,
4. Fail to Comply Undertaking Given,
5. Possession Property Obtained by Crime (under).
He appeared in court at 1000 Finch Avenue West on Wednesday, December 1, 2010, room 306, 10 a.m.