Bollywood is stuffed till it may burst with clichés. They may not have any reason, nor any logic but then they are in a Bollywood flick, that's enough of a reason for them to be there. Like so many others even the people wearing spectacles are not spared by these clichés. Let's see what these are.
1. There can only be four categories to describe you… One is nerd.
2. Second is the timid fool.
3. Third goes out to the khadoos or forgetful professors (again a cliche).
4. Or a very serious, almost evil guy… plotting and planning the doom of the enemies but remaining as calm as the sea before a thunderstorm.
5. But there's also a special, fifth category which is quite rare in Bollywood, and that's the scientist guy…
6. And girl (or guy), if you don specs, be sure, you can never be beautiful…
7. But the moment you take them off, you'll turn into a desirable diva…
8. And who could have ever guessed just by taking your specs off, you'll go from dull and annoying…
To wild and fun!
9. Although, take your specs off…
And you'll become instantly blind….
10. Even though you may not have the power even remotely close to that of Babu Rao. You will still be comic because specs are funny!!
11. But one thing's for sure, your nickname's definitely going to be 'chashmish'.
12. Your eyes may be so weak that even in such young age you'll need them to read.
13. But somehow, you won't need them anymore as soon as you meet your bae.
14. Even while doing the fine work of picking grains without them will also become your baayein haath ka khel.
15. And ya… I almost forgot… If you're a girl with specs, my bet is, your name's Naina… Be it Kapur or Talwar.