Ingredients for Date & Almond Cookies:
– Dates 300 gm
– Almond (peeled off) 100 gm
– Butter 300 gm
– Flour 400 gm
– Icing sugar 150 gm
– Egg White 1
– Salt pinch of
– Cooking oil for greasing
Method to bake Date & Almond Cookies:
– Add the egg white and mix well again.
– Now add the 400 gm flour and make soft dough with hands.
– Place this bowl in refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
– Now take a separate bowl and mash the dates and peeled chopped almonds.
– Preheat the oven on 350 degrees
– Take the flour mixture dough bowl out from refrigerator and roll it like big pita bread, make sure that it is 1 ½ inch thick.
– With the help of cookies cutter, cut the flour mixture dough in pieces.
– Filled the cookies with date and almond mixture and roll it like cup, or any of your desired shape.
– Grease the oven tray with cooking oil and place all the cookies in it.
– Bake the date & almond cookies for 10 minutes on 350 degrees
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.