This article was last updated on April 16, 2022
Cookies are one of the delicious known baking recipes and can be easily made at home. Mostly cookies recipes are so easy even young children can bake. Cookies are baked with various styles and ingredients like dry fruit, chocolate etc. Here is the yummy and easy recipe of date and almonds cookies which is also full of nutrition. On tea party or tea time these date and almond cookies is delicious serving dish.
Ingredients for Date & Almond Cookies:
– Dates 300 gm
– Almond (peeled off) 100 gm
– Butter 300 gm
– Flour 400 gm
– Icing sugar 150 gm
– Egg White 1
– Salt pinch of
– Cooking oil for greasing
Method to bake Date & Almond Cookies:
– Take a bowl and mix 300gm butter and 150 gm icing sugar with electric beater.
– Add the egg white and mix well again.
– Now add the 400 gm flour and make soft dough with hands.
– Place this bowl in refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
– Now take a separate bowl and mash the dates and peeled chopped almonds.
– Preheat the oven on 350 degrees
– Take the flour mixture dough bowl out from refrigerator and roll it like big pita bread, make sure that it is 1 ½ inch thick.
– With the help of cookies cutter, cut the flour mixture dough in pieces.
– Filled the cookies with date and almond mixture and roll it like cup, or any of your desired shape.
– Grease the oven tray with cooking oil and place all the cookies in it.
– Bake the date & almond cookies for 10 minutes on 350 degrees
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.