1. Meethi Ghujiya:
This is so easy but absolutely divine and impressive to serve snack recipe.
Flour 250 gm, baking powder 1 tbsp, Oil 3 – 4 tbsp, khoya 125 gm, ( almond chopped , pistachio chopped, raisin, crushed coconut) 50 gm each, sugar 125 gm, sugar syrup ½ cup, oil for frying.
– Take a bowl and mix flour, baking powder, oil together and pour some water to make dough. Knead them well and make medium consistency dough and then wrap the dough in plastic and keep aside.
– Take another bowl put all the nuts, khoya, and sugar and mix them well. (It’s better to heat a pan and slightly sauté all the ingredient for about two minutes to make a little combine batter).
– Roll out the dough cut them with round glass in form of small rounded roti.
– Spread a little khoya mixture on half side of each circle, turn the remaining half on top of it and seal the ends with your finger tips by pressing its edges. Deep fry them until golden brown and crisp.
– Remove from oil and dip each ghujiya into warm sugar syrup. Arrange them in a plate, sweet snack is ready to serve.
2. Chili, Corn and Coriander Fritters:
2 cups frozen corn (thawed), 1 long red chili (seeded, finely chopped), 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves, 2 green onions (chopped), 1/2 cup rice flour, 1/4 cup plain flour, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1 egg (lightly beaten), salt and pepper to season, vegetable oil for shallow frying.
– Place corn on a plate and dry them with paper towel.
– Take a bowl and combine corn, chili, coriander, onion, flours and baking powder in it. Add egg, season with salt, pepper and stir to combine.
– Add enough oil into a pan as it needs to be deep fry. Heat the pan on medium heat, spoon 2 level tablespoons batter into pan, spread it slightly with a spatula. Cook each side for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown or cooked.
– Take them out in a plate and serve hot with chili garlic sauce.
3. BBQ Chicken Nachos:
This is simple, scrumptious and quick snack recipe.
4 cups roasted (shredded chicken breasts), 1 tbsp fresh lime juice, ¼ tsp ground cumin, ¼ tsp chili powder, tortilla chips, 2½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, tomatoes (chopped), jalapeno peppers (seeded and diced), barbeque sauce, guacamole, sour cream.
– Take a medium saucepan and combine chicken, barbeque sauce, lime juice, cumin and chili powder in it over medium heat, reduce to a simmer and cook stirring occasionally for 10 minutes and then remove from heat.
– Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray. Spread a single layer of tortilla chips on the baking sheet and top it with half of the chicken mixture and 1¼ cups of cheese then place another layer of chips over it and top with remaining chicken and cheese. Bake for about 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden brown.
– Garnish nachos with chopped tomatoes, jalapenos and barbeque sauce and serve with guacamole and sour cream.
4. Chicken Breadcrumbs Fingers:
Try these garlicky chicken strips just require a buttermilk marinade before a quick sauté.
2 boneless chicken breast, 8 oz double cream (1 cup), 4 cloves of crushed garlic (1 teaspoon), 2 chopped green chilies, salt to taste, bread crumbs (2 cups), oil for frying.
– Cut the chicken breast into small strips, take a bowl and mix double cream, garlic, chopped green chilies and salt then fold chicken strips into that mixture. Set aside for about 10-15 minutes.
– Then take out the chicken strips from the marinade and coat thoroughly with the breadcrumbs.
– Heat some oil into a pan and fry till chicken is cooked. Enjoy it with your favorite sauce.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.