By James Deng Dimo
Wau, February 2, 2015 [Gurtong] – The swearing in ceremony was graced by hundreds of official’s relatives, state members of the Legislative Assembly headed by the Speaker, Andrea Mayar Acho and Special Forces commanders.
While addressing the occasion, the State Governor, Rizik Zackaria Hassan said that government reshuffles should not be taken as an exercise to target other people but a standard procedure to ensure service delivery.
“You should not take an advance of making the state government your enemy afterwards if your name went missing in the Cabinet, take time to examine yourself why you are being removed. Otherwise, if you are patient there will be a time for you to come back in the same Government.”
He told the newly sworn in cabinet to work closely with other employees in their ministry for better delivery of services to the people.
“You should work hard towards promoting cooperation among yourselves in the Ministry in which you are working for the sake of making collective efforts to deliver services to your own people.” Hassan told the newly cabinet.
The newly sworn in Ministers are:
- Angelo Taban Baiajo Minister of Local Government and Law Enforcement Agencies
- Mary karlino, Minister of Information, Communication and Culture
- Andrea Ahamed Bawal Minister of Labour and Public Service, Human Resource and Development.
- Dr. Adil Athansio Suru, Minister of Education Science and Technology
- Dr. Isaac Clerto Hassan, Minister of Health.
- Michael Madut Chan, Minister of Agriculture Animal Resources and Cooperative
- Lilian Valentino retained her position as Minister for Finance, Trade and Industry.
- James Ernest Makuei, Minister of Trade and Cooperative
- Rudolf Andrea Ujika, Minister of Youth and Sports.
- Naima Abas, Minister of Gender, Child and Social Welfare.
The sworn in Advisors are;
- Paul Atuk Chaw, Advisor on Political Affairs.
- Wol Dhel Thiep, Advisor on Security Affairs.
- Pasquale Fama, Advisor on Parliamentary Affairs.
- Edward Ukun Njere, Advisor on Public Service Affairs.
- Andal Wadatalla Nasir, Advisor on Education Affairs.
- Ayuel Longar Akol, Advisor on Peace and Reconciliation Affairs.
- Tereza Zackaria Akol, Advisor on Public Health Affairs.
- Monica Louis Mawein, Advisor on Gender Affairs.
- Anthony Fada Ubur, Advisor on Cooperatives and Self Reliance.
- Hassan Jalab Khadam, Advisor on Decentralization and Boundary