It is alleged that:
– between February 2012 and August 2013, a man frequented the Yorkville area and portrayed himself as a prominent businessman and investment broker
– he convinced people to invest in his company and/or allow him to invest on their behalf
– numerous victims were defrauded of approximately $605,000
– he was the sole owner/operator of the companies, which did not employ any other people
On Thursday, August 22, 2013, Albert Allan Rosenberg, 70, of Toronto, was arrest and charged with:
1. four counts of Fraud Over $5,000
He appeared in court at College Park on Friday, August 23, 2013, room 501.
Police believe there may be more victims.