It is alleged that:
– 31A Passmore Avenue, unit 23, and 140 Finchdene Square, unit 11, were being monitored by police,
– on Tuesday, April 20, 2010, officers from the TPS Clandestine Laboratory Unit executed a warrant at the addresses,
– both addresses were found to be used solely for the production of marijuana,
– police located 1,797 marijuana plants, valued at $1,797,000, at 140 Finchdene Square, unit 11,
– police also located 1,037 marijuana plants, valued at $1,037.000 at 31A Passmore Avenue, unit 23.
Guang Ng, 23, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) Produce Marijuana
2) Possession for the Purpose Cannabis.
He was scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall, on Wednesday, April 21, 2010, room 103, at 10 a.m.