Offering up to almost $200 in savings, the Fun Pass encourages Ontario families to discover many of the great attractions the province has to offer. From the Art Gallery of Ontario in Toronto to Fort William Historical Park in Thunder Bay to Upper Canada Village in Morrisburg, the Fun Pass offers plenty of things for kids to see and do all summer long.
Public, private and home-schooled children across the province will receive their Fun Pass with their final report cards in June. The Fun Pass is valid from June 26 to September 6, 2010.
Participating attractions will have lots of activities for families all summer long including:
- Wacky and wonderful science demonstrations, hands-on activities, and interactive displays at Science North and the Ontario Science Centre;
- Hands on galleries and new exhibitions at the Art Gallery of Ontario, Royal Ontario Museum and McMichael Canadian Art Collection;
- Nature at its best at the Royal Botanical Gardens, Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory and Ontario Parks;
- Historic sights, sounds and tours at Discovery Harbour, Fort Henry National Historic Site, Fort William Historical Park, Niagara Parks Old Fort Erie, Sainte-Marie Among the Hurons, Upper Canada Village, and five Ontario Heritage Trust sites; and
- Live entertainment, rides and water slides at Ontario Place.