It is alleged that:
– while executing the search warrant, a loaded Beretta Parabellum 9 mm was found in a diaper box,
Kaino Wright, 25, and Chantel Hamilton, 25, both of Toronto, have each been charged with:
1. Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm,
2. Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized,
3. Firearm Careless Storage,
4. Possession of a Restricted Firearm with Ammunition,
5. Careless Storage Ammunition,
6. Possess Firearm Knowing the Serial Number has been Altered, Defaced, or Removed,
7. Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited Device,
8. Possession of a Firearm Obtained by the Commission of an Offence.
Both accused were scheduled to appear in court at College Park on Thursday, August 26, 2010.