It is alleged that:
– after further investigation, a total of six males (two groups of three) were in the stairwell of the school,
– one group of three has been identified as victims, the second group as suspects,
– as of Friday, October 1, 2010, at 9 a.m., no suspects had been arrested.
It is further alleged that:
– on Friday, October 1, 2010, in the afternoon, two of the suspects, both 17, were arrested and each charged with:
1. Conspiracy to Commit Indictable Offence.
One of the 17-year-olds was charged additionally with Attempt Obstruct Justice.
Both accused appeared in court on Saturday, October 2, 2010.
The investigation is ongoing and, on Wednesday, October 6, 2010, the same 17-year-old was charged additionally with:
1. Assault with a Weapon,
2. Point Firearm,
3. three counts of Discharge Firearm Endanger Life,
4. Weapons Dangerous,
5. Carry Concealed Weapon,
6. Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm.
A third suspect remains outstanding, as well as the firearm used in the shooting.