Starting at 8:15 a.m., the parade will form up on Bloor Street West at Christie Street.
The following roads will be closed for the parade:
Formation area: Bloor Street West (Christie Street to Ossington Avenue) at 8:15 a.m.
– Christie Street: Bloor Street West to Barton Street at 10:30 a.m.,
– Bloor Street West: Christie Street to Bathurst Street at 10:30 a.m.,
– Bloor Street West: Bathurst Street to Avenue Road at 11:30 a.m.,
– Queen’s Park: Bloor Street West to College Street at 11:25 a.m.,
– University Avenue: College Street to Dundas Street West at noon,
– University Avenue: Dundas Street West to Queen Street West at 12:30 p.m.,
– Dundas Street West: University Avenue to Yonge Street at 1 p.m.,
– Yonge Street: Dundas Street to Front Street at 1:15 p.m.,
– Front Street East/ Wellington Street East: Yonge Street to Jarvis Street at 1:30 p.m.
At 12:45 p.m., the parade will begin and will proceed along the following route:
Formation area: Bloor Street (between Ossington Avenue and Christie Street)
– Eastbound Bloor Street West
– Southbound Queen’s Park
– Southbound Queen’s Park Crescent East
– Southbound University Avenue
– Eastbound Dundas Street West
– Southbound Yonge Street
– Eastbound Front Street East
– Dispersal Area Front Street East (between Church Street and Jarvis Street)
Towing of vehicles parked along the parade route will start at 6 a.m. on Sunday, November 21, 2010.
Motorists travelling in the area can expect considerable delays. Spectators attending the parade are advised to use public transportation.
The duration of the parade is approximately 2.5 hours.
This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.