1. The Indian version will of course start with 'Summer is Coming'.
2. First things first Jaime and Cersei would be 'just friends'. Who wants Vishwa Hindu Parishad at their back?
3. Sansa couldn't have been spared by the Hound. It's an Indian way to show women's fate.
4. And there… she'll either commit suicide or be married to her rapist (Not that there's any difference).
5. The first scene itself wouldn't be made. Killing a wild animal?!! Where're the animal right activists?
6. All the brothels and all the nudity will be cut, even if that's given an A certificate. Thanks Censor Board. You are the saviour of Indianness.
7. And so would be torture and extreme violence. Let's just say, the degree of how brutally prince Oberyn got murdered would be shown by the intensity with which Elleria Sand screams.
8. And if you are that desperate to show sex then we have ample of flowers in this country, don't we?
9. Danaerys Stormborm would be lost without Khal Drogo since we do not have dragons in India and if we do use Kaalia the Saanp for her children, the Lannisters would just play been and offer some milk to please the naag devta.
10. Renly Baratheon's characterisation would be the easiest of all because we know exactly how a gay prince 'should' behave, don't we?
11. Instead of the line 'You know nothing Jon Snow', Ygritte would say, 'Tum kya jaano Ramesh babu? '
12. What Tyrion Lannister never got there, he'll get here. Justice. After all this is what imps are meant to do…make us laugh… isn't it?
13. And who wants quality when we make quantity like a boss. This Bollywood version of GoT would break even CID's record.