• #1) Sierra Milenario Tequila – $70 / 700ml: #1 this was the best of the show for me. Very good, super smooth, easy to drink, no need for lemon and salt with this?
• #2) Los Arango Tequila Reposado – $44 / 750ml: Blue Bottle – Super smooth, very nice, weak alcohol.
• #3) Jose Cuervo Tequila Silver and Gold – $34 / 750ml Very smooth, good value no alcohol taste not really flavor full.
• Don Julio Reposado – $90 / 750ml: Very smooth, strong but smooth alcohol.
• Tres Alegres Compadres White Tequila – $30 / 750ml: I hear it is good tequila but it did not make it to the show made by Germans (try it will probably be good, with good price).
• El Imador Blanco – $30 / 750ml: Terrible tasting, chemicals yuk, poor mixer.
• Herradura Reposado – $70 / 750ml: Not smooth, Strong Alcohol.
• Tromba Blanco $50 / 750ml: Not too good, Medicine taste, Alcohol taste.
• Zignum Reposado Mezcal – Used by the Liquid Chef (Special Order only)
• 1921 Tequila Anejo – Used by the Liquid Chef (Special Order only) $14 to taste a ¼ of a shot at the show, very expensive stuff.
Paul Collins, author of Mack Dunstan’s Inferno/ Mystery of Everyman’s Way
To contact him, go to: http://www.facebook.com/authorpaulcollins