The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of an arrest in a Voyeurism investigation.
It is alleged that:
– on Friday, February 17, 2017, police responded to a suspicious incident call at the Rexdale Community Health Centre, 8 Taber Road
– police seized a silver thermos which was located inside the staff washroom
– a pinhole camera was located in the thermos
– the device was used to film staff members inside the washroom
1) ten counts of Voyeurism
2) Mischief Interfere with Property
3) Corrupting Morals
He is scheduled to appear in court at 2201 Finch Avenue West, on Friday, March 31, 2017, 1 p.m., room 202.
Wayne Bassaragh, 48, is employed as a chiropodist at the Rexdale Community Health Centre. He also has other clinics located in the GTA.