Yong Chow Fried Rice
2 oz. prawns
2 oz. cold roast pork or cooked ham
2 tbsps peas
12 oz. cooked rice
2 tsps. Salt
Pepper and MSG to taste
1. Dice the meat, beat the eggs lightly and chop the scallions finely.
2. Heat a wok with 4 tbsps. oil and fry half way the chopped scallions for 15 seconds.
3. Add the pork and prawns and stir fry 2 minutes.
4. Add the eggs and peas and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
5. Stir in the rice and continue to stir fry for another 3 minutes.
6. Adjust the seasoning and serve decorated with the remaining chopped scallions.