This Public Interest Notification is made under the Privacy Act of Canada and has been issued in the interest of public safety.
Ms. Black was released from a federal corrections institution today and is currently residing in Chilliwack.
Ms. Black is a Caucasian female, 185 cm (6’1") tall and weighs 77 kg (170 lbs). She has brown hair, hazel eyes, and wears glasses.
Ms. Black has a criminal record involving sexual related offences. BLACK’s criminal history includes sexual offences against children and printing/publishing child pornography.
Her method of operating is to offer babysitting and child care/daycare services and communicating online with children. Her target groups are young children and teenagers.
Ms. Black is currently bound by an 810.1 Criminal Code Recognizance and is being supervised by Chilliwack Community Corrections and is being monitored by the Chilliwack RCMP Serious Crime Unit.
Ms. Black must abide by various court-ordered conditions of her release including the following:
1) Not to contact anyone under the age of 16.
2) Not to engage in any activities or employment and/or volunteering that would result in contact with children under the age of 16.
3) Not to attend a public park or public swimming area where persons under the age of 16 are present or are reasonably expected to be present, or a daycare centre, school ground, or playground.
4) Not to own, possess or use any computer, phone or other device that has internet access or communicate online with any person under the age of 16.
5) Not to have a relationship with parents or guardians of children unless they have been informed of her criminal history in the presence of her probation officer.
A recent photograph of Ms. Black accompanies this release.
If you observe her in violation of any of the above noted conditions, please do not approach her. Contact the Chilliwack RCMP immediately.