It is alleged that:
– the man approached the teller,
– he made a verbal demand for money,
– he also indicated he was armed,
– he fled the bank with a quantity of money,
It is further alleged that
– the accused committed five robberies in the Toronto area within the last two weeks. In some cases, he fled in a taxi cab or on the TTC.
On Sunday, June 13, 2010, Michael Johnson, 42, of no fixed address, was arrested and charged with:
1) 10 counts of robbery,
2) Weapons Dangerous.
He was scheduled to appear in court at College Park, on Monday, June 14, 2010, room 501, at 10 a.m.