It is alleged that:
– the suspect was operating as a travel agent under World Tours International, 1928 Eglinton Avenue West,
– customers provided the suspect with their credit card information to purchase airline tickets,
– the suspect then used the credit card information for unauthorized transactions,
– airline tickets were not received by customers as agreed upon,
– the suspect closed his business and fled the area.
Jorge Enrique Aroca, 57, of no fixed address, is wanted for:
1) nine counts of Fraud Under,
2) nine counts of Fraudulently use credit card data,
3) False pretences.
He is described as white, 5’7", medium build with short, dark hair.
Police believe there may be more victims.