A Toronto Police Service officer has been arrested and charged.
Constable Ganesh Balaganthan, 38, with 11 years’ service, is a member of 52 Division.
It is alleged that:
– on Saturday, April 17, 2010, the accused stole police-issued property from another police officer.
He has been charged with:
1) two counts of Theft Under,
2) two counts of Possession Property obtained by Crime,
3) Careless storage of a ammunition,
4) two counts of Careless storage of a prohibited weapon.
He is scheduled to appear in court at 1911 Eglinton Avenue East, on Thursday, July 22, 2010, room 407, at 1 p.m.