It is alleged that:
– the accused was in possession of a fully loaded Taurus .38 special revolver and a bullet-proof vest in the Jane Street/Driftwood Court area.
Terrance Jackson, 21, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) Unauthorized possession of a firearm,
2) Possession of a firearm knowing its possession is unauthorized,
3) Possession of a prohibited firearm with ammunition,
4) Carry concealed weapon,
5) Possession of firearm contrary to prohibition order,
6) Possession of ammunition contrary to prohibition order.
He was scheduled to appear in court at 1000 Finch Avenue West, on Friday, September 24, 2010, room 306, at 10 a.m.