It is alleged that:
– police investigated a man in the lobby of 50 Lotherton Pathway,
– police located a loaded black pistol in the area,
– the man fled on foot and was captured a short distance away.
Bryan Young, 22, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) Possession of a Restricted Firearm with Ammunition
2) Unauthorized Possession of Firearm
3) Possession of a Firearm knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
4) Possession of Firearm while prohibited
5) Careless use of a Firearm
6) Weapons dangerous
7) Assault with Intent to Resist Arrest
8) Possession of Cocaine
The accused was scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall, on Friday, December 3, 2010, room 101, at 9 a.m.