It is alleged that:
– a patient was selling crack cocaine from his private room at the William Osler Hospital, Etobicoke Division,
– during the execution of a search warrant, a large quantity of crack cocaine was seized.
On Friday, December 17, 2010, Sebert Grange, 52, of Toronto, was charged with:
1. Possession of Cocaine for the Purpose of Trafficking,
2. Possession of Cocaine,
3. Possession of Proceeds of Crime,
4. three counts of Fail to Comply Recognizance.
He will be appearing in court at Old City Hall on Saturday, December 18, 2010, room 103, at 10 a.m.