This article was last updated on April 16, 2022
Hepatitis is a disease which is somehow related to the human liver. There are a few types hepatitis viruses namely hepatitis A, B, C, D & E. Hepatitis A and E are caused by unhygienic or contaminated diet or water but the hepatitis B, C and D are caused as a result of parental contact with contaminated body fluids. Moreover, there are no vaccines for hepatitis C, D or E but they can be avoided if proper hepatitis care tips are followed.
The most important thing is to get yourself and your family a proper vaccination for hepatitis A and hepatitis B, which does not cost too much or are even free of cost in some regions. As the famous idiom says that “prevention is better than cure” so it’s better to spend a minute amount of money before than paying huge amounts of money for the cure. Handling of the complication of hepatitis is only suggestive and not healing in the majority of cases because it’s complicated form cannot be cured with any drug available. Though, the people having chronic hepatitis can be partially cured by the use of highly expensive medicines.
With only have of the chances of complete recovery the medication of chronic hepatitis cost around 1.75 lac Rupees per course, that too with chances of recurring the course again. So the most appropriate way to stay safe from this disease is to be a little careful and focus on prevention. The prevention involves just a little awareness of the disease and adopting sufficient protective measure.
The protective measures and hepatitis care tips involve a few important things, for example:
– Use of clean and pure water
– Avoiding unhealthy food and consuming only well-cooked food.
– Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus is very important and doctors must be told to have frequent checks. As the child can have hepatitis before birth which is really harmful because it can be fatal.
– A safer sexual behavior, which is neglected by most of the people but is very important not only for disease like HIV/AIDs but also for Hepatitis.
– Being careful while using injections/syringe
– Drug use should be avoided and stopped if someone is using drugs
– Counseling to reduce liver-related harm
– Prevention through transfusion of blood and blood products
It’s really important to follow the hepatitis care tips and to get vaccine for hepatitis for yourself and your loved ones because health is a precious gift. If you are living a healthy life you can do anything you want to do and have anything you want to have but if you’re ill or have some disease you live an aimless life. The suffering continues throughout one’s life so it’s better to take care of yourself and share hepatitis car tips with people whom you love. Don’t hesitate in discussing about vaccine for hepatitis or hepatitis care tips because discussing such problems can actually help save precious lives.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.