It is alleged that:
– between July 2011 and November 2011, the accused committed 15 pharmacy robberies in the GTA
– the accused, while armed with a handgun and wearing a disguise over his face, robbed employees of a quantity of narcotics
– the man then fled the scene
Shawn Samuel, 32, no fixed address, has been charged with:
1) 15 counts of Robbery while armed with firearm,
2) 15 counts of Disguise with intent,
3) two counts of Possession Property obtained by Crime,
4) Unauthorized possession of a firearm,
5) Possession of a firearm knowing its possession is unauthorized,
6) Possession of a prohibited firearm with ammunition,
7) Carry Concealed Weapon,
8) Possess Firearm serial number altered,
9) Possession of firearm contrary to prohibition order.
He was scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall, on Saturday, November 5, 2011, room 101, at 10 a.m.