It is alleged that:
– the accused owns and operates a talent agency for models under the name N.A.M. (Norwayne Anderson Models)
– in 1996 he approached a then-16-year-old boy on the street and introduced himself and said he could be a model
– the boy contacted the accused and began modeling
– during a photo shoot, the accused sexually assaulted the boy at the accused’s home studio
– some time between July and September 2000, another boy, aged 15 at the time, was sexually assaulted by the accused at the accused’s home studio
On Tuesday, September 10, 2013, Norwayne Anderson, 43, of Toronto, was arrested and charged with:
1. two counts of Sexual Assault
2. two counts of Sexual Exploitation
It is further alleged that:
– between the Fall of 2009 and the Summer of 2010, the accused sexually assaulted a man who was modeling for the accused
On Wednesday, October 16, 2013, Norwayne Anderson, 43, of Toronto, was charged with:
1) three counts of Sexual Assault
Police believe there may be other victims.
Norwayne Anderson is described as black, 6′, 200 lbs., with short black hair and a thin moustache.