Police executed a search warrant at a home on Honeybee Drive in Brampton.
It is alleged that:
– police seized two ounces of cocaine, a quantity of marijuana, $90,000 in Canadian currency and $1,500 in American currency.
Tharold Simms, 38, of Brampton, has been charged with:
1) Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking in Cocaine,
2) Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking in Marijuana,
3) Possession Proceeds of Crime,
4) Fail to Comply with Recognizance.
He was scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall, on Thursday, February 10, 2011, room 103, at 10 a.m.