The usual causes for cracked heels are dry weather, insecure exposure to the feet or lack of care to the beautiful feet. If these persist you might even end up having sore foot, bleeding and extremely painful cracked heels. This is obvious that one should allocate some time of the day to take care of your beautiful feet and be able to stand on a pair of smooth and watertight heels.
Various easy tips can be used to attain and retain beautiful feet including:
– The simplest way to maintain beautiful feet is to soak them in warm water for at least 15 minutes daily. Then, rub the cracked heels with a pumice stone to remove the dead skin. But make sure not to be too harsh as it may even cause rash or bleeding.
– Beautiful feet should surely be kept covered especially if your work involves a lot of walk or going to sandy, dirty places. Dust entering the cracked heels may even make it injurious and a longer term medical problem.
– Wearing socks for as much time as possible is also an unavoidable tip where one should even try to wear slippers or sandals even when at home for safeguarding beautiful feet. Rugged carpets also hurt cracked heels.
– Applying lotion or special foot creams will also add to the gorgeousness of your beautiful feet. Cracked heels are something where you should routinely use lotion on. Desi totkays also include oiling the heels to keep them soft and absorb the silkiness. You can use thinner layers for the day and thicker ones on the cracked heels at night.
– Avoid wearing tight socks or shoes that don’t fit you well. They not only look odd but also add to the hideousness of cracked heels. This spoils the entire show of the beautiful feet.
– If you are a patient of diabetes and are suffering from the problem of cracked heels, you should instantly contact your doctor. This is because the illness makes the healing of wounds very difficult as they increase.
– Moreover, adding Omega-3 fatty acids in your food will provide you with beautiful feet swiftly. These are proven by science that they are useful in curing cracked heels and provide a healthy ground to your life’s walk.
– With the continuously improving scope of technology, you can also purchase pedicure appliances that are battery operated. They work automatically to soften your skin and heal the cracked heels within minutes leaving you with flauntingly beautiful feet.
So ladies, the essential part is to try to make these remedies as recurring as possible and let the cracked heels be by-gones. Pick up a stupendous pair of heels and parade them with your beautiful feet!
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.