In Pakistan the electronic media give a boost to the trend to celebrate Valentine’s Day on huge scale, as it is now the part of our celebrations the issues come with the day are like, gift selection, place selection where to celebrate and foremost the Valentine’s day outfit selection. Following are some ideas for you to select Valentine’s Day outfit in more appropriate and wise ways.
Valentine’s Day outfits ideas
The most panic part to Valentine’s Day celebration to select the best outfit for the occasion. Asian culture is not go with the European culture so keeping in mind the cultural values the following ideas would be a great help for you in selecting valentines outfit.
Valentines Outfit Ideas For Men
– Be the decent, check your age and select the color. For teens it would be good to wear bright shirts with jeans teens can also go with valentine typical color red but if you are 30 or over 30 it would be good to wear soft colors.
– Apart from formal, traditional may look good. This time forget the formalities and go with typical traditional looks in dressing. You may look more different and appealing in Shalwar Qameez.
Valentines Outfit Ideas For Women
– Keep the values, ladies keep in mind that it’s not Europe it is Pakistan and people are conservative, elders of the society don’t like to celebrate it so before getting indulging in celebrations set the boundaries in dress selection.
– The current fashion is going with you; the royal long dresses are the perfect selection to celebrate a love date. Valentine’s day have royal significance for the lovers so the long flare dress would be great choice.
– Colors matters a lot, for valentine the typical is red but you can play with the red to look different and unique on the occasion. The red look awesome with the combination of pink, pink is the second choice of color on valentine. You can mix the red with fresh green which look very traditional and beautiful.
– In valentines outfitselection keep in mind that the western is not always suitable for our societal setup so don’t try to blindly follow the western trends blindly, create your own style and celebrate the Valentine’s Day with your own uniqueness.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.