– Basmati Rice 3 cups
– Beef stock 4 cups
– Onion 2
– Ginger & Garlic 2 Tb-sp
– Tomato 3
– Green Chili 4
– Grated carrots 1 & ½ cup
– Raisins (Kishmish) 1 cup
– Salt 1 ½ tea sp
– Black pepper 1 tea sp
– Cumin 1 tea sp
– Oil for cooking
Method to make Arabian Ruz Bukhari Rice:
– Repeat the similar process with raisins (kishmish) and put them a side too.
– Now in rice pan heat the ½ cup of cooking oil and fry the sliced onion, when onion become golden brown add the ginger garlic and fry again.
– Put the ½ cup of water and cook with continually stirring the spoon for 5 minutes.
– Add the 4 cup of beef stock, salt, pepper and cumin.
– When it comes on boiling point add the rice and cook the rice on high flame
– Now grind the 3 tomatoes and green chili with ¼ cup of water.
– When you see that there is no more beef stock is left in rice add this above tomato and green chili paste in rice and let the tomato water dry again on high flame.
– When all of the excess water gets dry from ice take out the half of the rice in dish.
– Put the fried carrots and raisins on half of the rice which are in rice pan. (Like we do in beryani)
– Spread the rice which you have taken out in dish on carrots and raisins.
– Cover the rice pan and lower the flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
Very delicious Arabian Ruz Bukhari Rice is ready.
Serve with grilled chicken.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.