Bocconcini and Fresh Tomatoes
• 20 Grissol plain Hors d’œuvres
• 60 ml 1/4 cup Sundried tomatoes, cut in julienne strips
• 30 ml 2 tbsp Fresh basil, chopped or 10 ml (2 tbsp) of dried basil
• 60 ml 1/4 cup Olive oil
• To taste Salt and freshly ground pepper
• 5 Pieces of Saputo Bocconcini cheese, cut into 4 equal sections
1• In a bowl, mix dried tomatoes, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper.
2• With a cooking brush, lightly brush the oil mixture on the hors d’œuvres.
3• Top with one section of Bocconcini cheese.
4• Cover with the dried tomato and basil mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Serves 4 people