Police seized crack cocaine, marijuana, morphine and stolen property from the residence (lap-tops).
Nimo YUSSUF, 25-years-old woman from Ottawa and Qamar OSMAN, 20 years-old woman from Ottawa are charged jointly for the following offences.
• Possession for the Purpose of Cocaine
• Possession for the Purpose of Marijuana
• Possession for the Purpose of Morphine
• Possession of Property Obtained by Crime x 2
• Breach of Recognizance x 7
Both will appear in court on December 9, 2010
Police are now working with the landlord, who has started eviction proceedings. This case is an example of the police and the public working together to dismantle “problem addresses” in our community. Staff Sergeant Murray Knowles of the Central East District stated,