What you need
– Eye primer
– 2 Shadows: One light, one dark
– Makeup brushes
– It’s essential to keep the eye lid free of any kind of make-up. Start off with primer by swiping it across the eye and let it dry before you proceed to the next step.
– Next is to signify the brow by using a brow pencil which adds shape, density and colour to the brow.
– To further accentuate the eyes, add some pigment that does wonders for smokey eyes. Blend the outer corners with dark brown and black shades to make the eye look as smokier as possible.
– Add some color to the bottom lash line. Apply pigment that will provide the essential texture to the eyes.
– Finally rim the eyes with a kohl pencil which glides easily and is ideal for smokier looks.
– Last but not the least; use double coat mascara which makes the lashes look thick and dark. If you don’t have long eyelashes, use an eyelash curler and then apply the mascara.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.