Not only does Nespresso make stylish machines that would look amazing on anyone’skitchen counter, but their coffees are also known to be very tasty and flavourful. Not a big fan of strong espressos, I was overjoyed to find out that Nespresso finally launched a machine that can make long coffees as well as espressos to satisfy all types of coffee lovers. With larger capsules that look like little planets instead of thimbles, the new Nespresso VertuoLine machines can “whip up” a large cup of coffee with thick foamy crema in 15 seconds, making the at-home coffee brewing experience feel extra decadent, and turning anyone into an amateur barista.
Last weekend, during the Slavic festival of Maslenitsa, I decided to finally give our Nespresso VertuoLine a try. Armed with a sample pack of capsules of various flavours and intensities, and with a few friends around the breakfast table, we welcomed spring with an abundance of crepes, and delicious coffee. So fun and easy!
If you are thinking about investing in a new coffee machine, my thoughts on the new Nespresso VertuoLine are as follows:
– At only 95 cents per capsule, using a Nespresso machine is cheaper and more convenient than heading to your local coffee shop every morning.
– Nespresso VertuoLine capsules come in various intensities and flavours. Vanizio and Hazelino are my faves, while le bf’s current obsession is Stormio. Stop by your local Nespresso shop to try a few flavours and find your personal fave.
– Thanks to the machine’s Centrifusion™ technology, Nespresso VertuoLine coffees come out with rich foam called crema, naturally formed during the brewing process.
– The new VertuoLine machines do not come with a built-in Aeroccino, but you can alwaysbuy one separately if you plan on making lattes and cappuccinos.
– Using the machine is incredibly easy! Fill up the water tank, pop in the capsule, lock it in place, and push a button. That is all! Also, the fact that it only takes 15 or so seconds to brew a cup makes our mornings a breeze.
– What both le bf and I loved the most about Nespresso VertuoLine is how truly good the coffee tasted. While I may not be the most discerning of coffee drinkers, le bf has a cup daily, and he is now hooked on Nespresso.
– For those that are concerned about the environment, used Nespresso capsules are recyclable.
Overall, le bf and I have been very impressed with Nespresso VertuoLine. The combination of style, simplicity of use, and delicious coffee makes us truly happy to share our limited counter space with our sleek new coffee machine. Happy and awake! Now, who wants to come over for a taste test?
Nespresso VertuoLine machine was provided courtesy of Nespresso, all opinions are my own.
Click HERE to read more from Style Blog.