Make your hands feel special by following all the basic steps of a manicure, cut the nails file them, then dip then in Luke warm water with oil and salt and then wash them, push the cuticles and cut them if necessary. Then scrub the hands and put a nice moisturizer on them.
2. French manicure
Listen to the manicurists who have painted the fingers of the most famous celebrities in style. So the amazing spark of glamour may brighten up your hands as well. The french manicure tips are very simply to follow. This time we go for a changes and a great glam long and round nails.
3. Half moon manicurenails in shape and paint them well.
4. Tricky yet easy
– The trickiest is to get the half-moon shape and then the entire manicure gets done within 15 minutes. All you need to do is to follow some simple basic reverse French manicure tips.
– Paint the nails with a base coat so that your polish lasts for long and the top coat goes smoother.
– Use a white polish and main a half moon over your natural crescent on the nails. This doesn’t have to be perfect because you will be painting the edges otherwise as well.
– Choose the color your want to apply and carefully paint around the edge of the white crescent shape first. Then fill in the rest of your nail. Repeat.
– Make sure that you use the brush horizontally and run over the white with top coat first and separate from the rest of your nail.
– Turn your brush vertical and seal the color with top coat from the white done.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.